About Sheila Weaver
Sheila Weaver is a marketing research consultant with over 25 years of professional experience to apply to clients’ strategic research questions.
A professionally trained and broadly experienced interviewer and focus group moderator, she is equally expert in quantitative survey and analytic design. Currently specializing in qualitative approaches to market research, her quantitative expertise makes her uniquely qualified to merge quantitative elements where needed to build project insight.
- Procter & Gamble – Consumer Research
- TVOntario – Audience Research
- Environics West – Vice President
- Weaver Marketing Research – Principal
- Marketing Research & Intelligence Association – Alberta Education Chair
- Business Development Bank of Canada – Business Advisor